Forer Personality ProfilingWe Already Know A Lot About You
Website Visitor ProfilingWebsite analytics gives us the data we need to track visitors on this site. It's amazing how much we can learn about site visitors by watching what pages they visit and how long they linger. Our profiling system uses psychological techniques established by Bertrum R. Forer in 1948 that are still applicable even today.
Your Forer Profile
- You've given up dreams a little easily when your mind flitted elsewhere.
- You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
- You are practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and usually responsible.
- You will likely have considered writing a novel or some such, but a fear that you won't be able to achieve quite what you want stops you from getting on with it.
- For all your introspection, you have developed a sensational, dry sense of humor that makes connections quickly and wittily and will leave you making jokes that go right over the heads of others. You delight in it so much that you'll often rehearse jokes or amusing voices to yourself in order to spontaneously impress others with them. But this is a healthy desire to impress, and although you hate catching yourself at it, it's nothing to be so worried about.
- You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative and see life as full of possibilities.
- You are very creative, and have tried different avenues to utilize that ability. It may not be that you specifically, say, paint; it may be that your creativity shows itself in more subtle ways, but you will certainly find yourself having vivid and well-formed ideas which others will find hard to grasp.
- You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
- When you allow people into your inner circle of close friends, an emotional dependency kicks in which leaves you feeling very hurt or rejected if it appears that they have betrayed that status.
- You might feel anxious if your current responsibilities seem overwhelming, but you can't just walk away from them.
- You are sometimes introverted and do not like to show your true feelings.
- You're usually confident that you know what the best course of action is, not only for yourself, but also for those you love.
- You could let people in a little more, however there is a darkness you feel you should hide. Much of this is in the personal/relationship/sexual area, and is related to a neediness which you don't like.
- You are a person prone to bouts of self-examination. This is in sharp contrast to a striking ability you have developed to appear very socially engaged, even the life and soul of the party; but in a way that only convinces others. You are all too aware of it being a façade.
- You are loyal, considerate, notice and remember specifics about people who are important to you, and are concerned with how others feel.
Curious about how we do this? Click here to learn more about Bertrum Forer and his profiling methodology.