Forer Personality ProfilingWe Already Know A Lot About You
Website Visitor ProfilingWebsite analytics gives us the data we need to track visitors on this site. It's amazing how much we can learn about site visitors by watching what pages they visit and how long they linger. Our profiling system uses psychological techniques established by Bertrum R. Forer in 1948 that are still applicable even today.
Your Forer Profile
- You will often be at a gathering and find yourself playing a part. While on the one hand you'll be talkative and funny, you'll be detaching yourself to the point where you will find yourself watching everything going on around you and feeling utterly unable to engage.
- You prefer to have an easygoing attitude about your current obligations, but there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to find time to relax.
- You find yourself more interested in how things feel than the truth about what's behind the mask.
- You are practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and usually responsible.
- You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame.
- You're usually confident that you know what the best course of action is, not only for yourself, but also for those you love.
- For every confusing feeling you have of self-doubt today, there is a corresponding one of unbridled optimism.
- You set high standards for yourself, and in many ways are a bit of a perfectionist. The problem is, though, that it means you often don't get stuff done, because you are frustrated by the idea of mediocrity and are wearied by the idea of starting something fresh. However, once your brain is engaged you'll find yourself sailing.
- You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept other's statements without satisfactory proof.
- You see yourself as being decisive when it matters, and so sometimes worry that others might regard you as weak for leaving things open-ended.
- Sometimes you sound like you know everything because you often do understand more than others.
- You are very creative, and have tried different avenues to utilize that ability. It may not be that you specifically, say, paint; it may be that your creativity shows itself in more subtle ways, but you will certainly find yourself having vivid and well-formed ideas which others will find hard to grasp.
- You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative and see life as full of possibilities.
- You strive to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others.
- You've given up dreams a little easily when your mind flitted elsewhere.
Curious about how we do this? Click here to learn more about Bertrum Forer and his profiling methodology.