Forer Personality ProfilingWe Already Know A Lot About You
Website Visitor ProfilingWebsite analytics gives us the data we need to track visitors on this site. It's amazing how much we can learn about site visitors by watching what pages they visit and how long they linger. Our profiling system uses psychological techniques established by Bertrum R. Forer in 1948 that are still applicable even today.
Your Forer Profile
- You are practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and usually responsible.
- You have a real vision for things, which others fall short of. Particularly in your academic/college/career situation, you are currently fighting against restraints upon your desire to express yourself freely.
- You can always find the resources you require at hand plus the necessary instruction in how to use them.
- You have a real capacity for deciding that such-and-such a thing (or so-and-so a person) will be the be all and end all of everything and be with you forever.
- You will often be at a gathering and find yourself playing a part. While on the one hand you'll be talkative and funny, you'll be detaching yourself to the point where you will find yourself watching everything going on around you and feeling utterly unable to engage.
- You could let people in a little more, however there is a darkness you feel you should hide. Much of this is in the personal/relationship/sexual area, and is related to a neediness which you don't like.
- You are very creative, and have tried different avenues to utilize that ability. It may not be that you specifically, say, paint; it may be that your creativity shows itself in more subtle ways, but you will certainly find yourself having vivid and well-formed ideas which others will find hard to grasp.
- You might feel anxious if your current responsibilities seem overwhelming, but you can't just walk away from them.
- You're usually confident that you know what the best course of action is, not only for yourself, but also for those you love.
- You sometime feel that you should have been born in a different century.
- At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, and reserved.
- You are sometimes insecure, especially with people you don't know very well.
- Resolving your feelings in personal relationships is complicated even though you have a rather practical perspective.
- Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.
- You've given up dreams a little easily when your mind flitted elsewhere.
Curious about how we do this? Click here to learn more about Bertrum Forer and his profiling methodology.