Forer Personality ProfilingWe Already Know A Lot About You
Website Visitor ProfilingWebsite analytics gives us the data we need to track visitors on this site. It's amazing how much we can learn about site visitors by watching what pages they visit and how long they linger. Our profiling system uses psychological techniques established by Bertrum R. Forer in 1948 that are still applicable even today.
Your Forer Profile
- You strive to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others.
- There are ways in which you have been made to feel isolated from certain groups in the past, something of an outsider. Now what is happening is that you are taking that outsider role and defending it to the point of consciously avoiding being part of a group. This will serve you well in your creative and career pursuits.
- You sometimes lack motivation. Because you're resourceful and talented enough to be pretty successful when you put your mind to things, this encourages you to procrastinate and put them off.
- You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
- You can be outgoing at times but at times you can also be shy.
- You could let people in a little more, however there is a darkness you feel you should hide. Much of this is in the personal/relationship/sexual area, and is related to a neediness which you don't like.
- You are practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and usually responsible.
- You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative and see life as full of possibilities.
- You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame.
- For every confusing feeling you have of self-doubt today, there is a corresponding one of unbridled optimism.
- Resolving your feelings in personal relationships is complicated even though you have a rather practical perspective.
- You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
- Your relationship with your parents (there is a suggestion that one is no longer around, or at least emotionally absent) is under some strain. You wish to remain fond of them but recent issues are causing frustration, from your side far more than theirs. In fact they seem unaware of your thoughts on the matter.
- You set high standards for yourself, and in many ways are a bit of a perfectionist. The problem is, though, that it means you often don't get stuff done, because you are frustrated by the idea of mediocrity and are wearied by the idea of starting something fresh. However, once your brain is engaged you'll find yourself sailing.
- You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
Curious about how we do this? Click here to learn more about Bertrum Forer and his profiling methodology.