Forer Personality ProfilingWe Already Know A Lot About You
Website Visitor ProfilingWebsite analytics gives us the data we need to track visitors on this site. It's amazing how much we can learn about site visitors by watching what pages they visit and how long they linger. Our profiling system uses psychological techniques established by Bertrum R. Forer in 1948 that are still applicable even today.
Your Forer Profile
- You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame.
- You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative and see life as full of possibilities.
- Because you are prone to self-examination, and are unusually able to examine even that self-examination, you have become concerned about what the real you is. You have become all too aware of façades, of sides of yourself which you present to the world, and you wonder if you have lost touch with the real and spontaneous you.
- Your relationship with your parents (there is a suggestion that one is no longer around, or at least emotionally absent) is under some strain. You wish to remain fond of them but recent issues are causing frustration, from your side far more than theirs. In fact they seem unaware of your thoughts on the matter.
- At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
- You sometime feel that you should have been born in a different century.
- You will often be at a gathering and find yourself playing a part. While on the one hand you'll be talkative and funny, you'll be detaching yourself to the point where you will find yourself watching everything going on around you and feeling utterly unable to engage.
- You see yourself as being decisive when it matters, and so sometimes worry that others might regard you as weak for leaving things open-ended.
- You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
- You could let people in a little more, however there is a darkness you feel you should hide. Much of this is in the personal/relationship/sexual area, and is related to a neediness which you don't like.
- You're usually confident that you know what the best course of action is, not only for yourself, but also for those you love.
- You can easily see both sides of nearly any issue, making it challenging to know exactly what to do.
- You prefer to have an easygoing attitude about your current obligations, but there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to find time to relax.
- You have learned to protect yourself by keeping people at bay. Because in the past you have learned to be disappointed by people, and because there were issues with you adjusting to your sexuality, you instinctively keep people at arm's length until you decide they are allowed over that magic line into your group of close friends.
- You might feel anxious if your current responsibilities seem overwhelming, but you can't just walk away from them.
Curious about how we do this? Click here to learn more about Bertrum Forer and his profiling methodology.