Forer Personality ProfilingWe Already Know A Lot About You
Website Visitor ProfilingWebsite analytics gives us the data we need to track visitors on this site. It's amazing how much we can learn about site visitors by watching what pages they visit and how long they linger. Our profiling system uses psychological techniques established by Bertrum R. Forer in 1948 that are still applicable even today.
Your Forer Profile
- You might feel anxious if your current responsibilities seem overwhelming, but you can't just walk away from them.
- Resolving your feelings in personal relationships is complicated even though you have a rather practical perspective.
- You have an enormous cynicism towards those who prefer to be part of a group or who exhibit any cliquey behavior, and you always feel a pang of disappointment when you see your close friends seeming to follow that route. Deep down it feels like rejection.
- You can always find the resources you require at hand plus the necessary instruction in how to use them.
- Because you are prone to self-examination, and are unusually able to examine even that self-examination, you have become concerned about what the real you is. You have become all too aware of façades, of sides of yourself which you present to the world, and you wonder if you have lost touch with the real and spontaneous you.
- You're naturally a little disorganized. A look around your living space would show a box of photos, unorganized into albums, out-of-date medicines, broken items not thrown out, and notes to yourself which are significantly out of date.
- You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
- You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
- You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame.
- You can be outgoing at times but at times you can also be shy.
- You are certainly bright with an appealing personality, but you are unusually open to life's possibilities, something not normally found among achieving people.
- You have a real capacity for deciding that such-and-such a thing (or so-and-so a person) will be the be all and end all of everything and be with you forever.
- For every confusing feeling you have of self-doubt today, there is a corresponding one of unbridled optimism.
- You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
- You sometimes lack motivation. Because you're resourceful and talented enough to be pretty successful when you put your mind to things, this encourages you to procrastinate and put them off.
Curious about how we do this? Click here to learn more about Bertrum Forer and his profiling methodology.