Forer Personality ProfilingWe Already Know A Lot About You
Website Visitor ProfilingWebsite analytics gives us the data we need to track visitors on this site. It's amazing how much we can learn about site visitors by watching what pages they visit and how long they linger. Our profiling system uses psychological techniques established by Bertrum R. Forer in 1948 that are still applicable even today.
Your Forer Profile
- Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
- You might feel anxious if your current responsibilities seem overwhelming, but you can't just walk away from them.
- You could let people in a little more, however there is a darkness you feel you should hide. Much of this is in the personal/relationship/sexual area, and is related to a neediness which you don't like.
- You've given up dreams a little easily when your mind flitted elsewhere.
- You find yourself more interested in how things feel than the truth about what's behind the mask.
- You are a person prone to bouts of self-examination. This is in sharp contrast to a striking ability you have developed to appear very socially engaged, even the life and soul of the party; but in a way that only convinces others. You are all too aware of it being a façade.
- You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative and see life as full of possibilities.
- Sometimes you sound like you know everything because you often do understand more than others.
- You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
- You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
- You are very creative, and have tried different avenues to utilize that ability. It may not be that you specifically, say, paint; it may be that your creativity shows itself in more subtle ways, but you will certainly find yourself having vivid and well-formed ideas which others will find hard to grasp.
- You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
- While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
- You'd do well to be less self-absorbed, as it tends to distance you a little, and to relinquish some of the control you exercise when you present that stylized version of yourself to others.
- You will likely have considered writing a novel or some such, but a fear that you won't be able to achieve quite what you want stops you from getting on with it.
Curious about how we do this? Click here to learn more about Bertrum Forer and his profiling methodology.